Alpha August Real Estate Advisory
Are you a mortgage agent/broker looking to build your career in private lending? If you have a passion for networking and building relationships then we want to invest in you to be an industry leader! We are looking for individuals who have the desire to do what it takes to earn a SIX FIGURE INCOME in 2 YEARS!
AAREA is private lending and loan administration company that is licensed as a mortgage brokerage and administrator in BC and Ontario. Our mortgage activities focus 100% on private lending. We are direct lenders providing alternative lending solutions to borrowers who don’t fit traditional bank lending parameters. We focus on residential mortgages.
- self motivated
- focused on the big picture
- motivated by sales goals
- a people person
- driven to succeed
- thrive in a self managed environment
- have experience in private mortgage brokering/lending
Benefits of working with AAREA
- Competitive commission structure with bonus levels
- Access to private capital
- On-going one-on-one training
- Opportunity for growth and greater responsibilities
- Flexible hours
- Training tools and development opportunities
- Working with a collaborative and knowledgeable team in a growing company
- Work in a very entrepreneurial setting where your ideas are listened to and have a have a platform to grow
This is a commission sales position; your primary objective, as a sub mortgage broker/agent is to grow and cultivate a referral network that will generate a target of approximately $15,000,000 to $30,000,000 in mortgage production yearly.
The ability to display new and creative ways to reach your work objective is critical to success, as well as the ability to develop your own plan, manage your time and focus your efforts on a daily basis to reach your goals.
- Establish private mortgage lending opportunities through the mortgage broker community
- This position offers a high degree of flexibility and excellent earning potential as private mortgages pay higher commissions than A Deals and they often close quicker.
- You will have the freedom to fund your deals with our capital or other private sources, which we will help you with.
- Meet and exceed mortgage sales targets of $1,500,000 in mortgage production monthly
- Develop your business plan and have marketing support
- Access back office support for disclosures and other record keeping freeing you up to focus on your core activities
- Grow with a small team of dedicated entrepreneurs and real estate professionals
- Licensed under FICOM or FSCO as a Sub Mortgage Broker/Mortgage Agent or in the process of becoming licensed.
- Strong Prospecting Ability: Must be able to develop own sources of mortgage referrals from a variety of sources. This is ultimately a business development role as opposed to a technical one.
- Real Estate and Mortgage knowledge is an asset.
- Balance sales goals with the requirement to operate legally and ethically.
- Provide effective customer service and value added advice by offering mortgage solutions to prospects according to customer needs and choice.
- Promote high standards of ethical behavior.
- Ability to work independently and from your own space.
We are looking for highly driven, personable, and competitive new talent ready to jump start their career!
Enthusiastic entrepreneurs with a passion for real estate: send a covering letter and resume in PDF format.